Courtyard by Marriott DeLand Historic Downtown
United States, Florida, Deland
Courtyard by Marriott DeLand Historic Downtown is a 104-room hotel to be located at 308 N. Woodland Boulevard, City of DeLand, Volusia County, Florida. The subject hotel site is approximately +/- 75,731 square feet or +/- 1.74 acre.
The hotel will be located at 308 North Woodland Boulevard in DeLand, Florida, right on the towns award winning main thoroughfare, four blocks north of New York Avenue, and minutes away from Stetson University.
• Flexible, functional open spaces
• The GoBoard® provides innovative touch-screen access to local knowledge: area weather, traffic, news, sports, restaurants, local attractions, etc.
• The Bistro, offering breakfast, dinner and beverage service
• The 24/7 Market offering “grab and go” options creates additional revenue opportunities for the property
• The Business Library provides ample computer, printer and Internet access
• Outdoor spaces offering comfortable seating and fire pits
• Free Wi-Fi Internet connectivity in lobby and outdoor spaces
• Game-changing design with Gen 5 decor package offers tone-on-tone color palette and subtle accents
• Thoughtfully appointed rooms provide the perfect place to work and relax
• Free Wi-Fi Internet connectivity
• Flat-panel televisions
• Spacious bathrooms
• In-room refrigerator and optional microwave
• Fitness equipment and pool
• Meeting space